Wednesday, November 24, 2010

'Tis the Season!

'Tis the season for giving...and getting!  Hopefully with the help of Shutterfly, I'll be doing both!  They have this fantastic promotion that if you blog about their 2010 Holiday Cards (which are absolutely fantastic!) you have the chance to get 50 free cards!  And I LOVE Christmas cards!  And seeing as how I'm now out of work, I'll be taking advantage of every promotion I can find- and that means you may actually get a Tabori Christmas Card!

I've used Shutterfly before for their absolutely adorable photo books (it's the only baby book I've done for Nicholas and he's about to be 2!!) but I've never taken advantage of their cards and stationary!  Last year the Holidays somehow crept up on us and I was too late to order any...and before that, we figured no one wanted to look at a picture of just Alex and me!  But now w/ our absolutely adorable and camera loving little boy...we've got plenty to share!

The only problem will be picking out the right card!  If you look at their site they have about a billion options- ranging from 1 photo to 10!!!  And they have price ranges that will suite almost anyone!  My personal favorites are the cards that have 3-4 pictures on them.  I feel that one picture is too much pressure to pick 'the perfect shot' and my ADD kicks in when confronted with 8-10 photos...so 3-4 is perfect!  Check out a few of my favorites:
























Check them all out for yourself at
Along with an array of photo calendars
and photo mugs (perfect for the grandparents!!)

The hardest part now should be picking your favorite!  I know I'm going to enjoy looking through our pictures and putting together the perfect holiday memory...you may even get one in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment